We have taken enhanced health and safety measure for you, our other guests, and crew members. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting East Coast Watersports, LLC. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to serious illness or death. Senior Citizens and those with underlying conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting EAST COAST WATERSPORTS, LLC. you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
What we are doing:
- Reservations strongly suggested as number of tickets sold may be decreased
- Online liability waivers are required for all guests
- Face coverings are suggested; staff who will be in contact with customers will be wearing masks!
- All staff members are subject to temperature screenings prior to the start of work day
- Some tours—including jet ski rentals— may be modified to allow for more physical distance
- We have allotted more time between tours/rentals to allow for sanitation of equipment and vessels
- More hand sanitizing stations have been added to dock areas
What you can do to help:
- Make a reservation online or over the phone.
- Fill out online waiver prior to arrival. No one is permitted aboard any vessel without completing. A parent or guardian must fill out if under 18.
- If you don't feel well or have a temperature, stay home! We love all our guests and we want to see you, but if you aren't 100%, now is not the time to come.
- You will be onboard with other guests!! If you are not comfortable with being in an outdoor group, think about a private tour!
- Be kind and be patient! This is new to all of us. Any issues or concerns, please politely speak to a captain or a manager.
Thank you for your cooperation in our efforts to keep each other safe and healthy!